Friday, October 30, 2009




Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays. I love the pumpkins and the spookiness and everything. One of my favorite parts is carving pumpkins and so here we are carving our pumpkins this year. The kids had tons of fun. The girls actually got to do some of the carving this year and Bryce love playing in the pumpkin guts! Hope your halloweens are going well and are especially spooky this year.
PS. My frames are not selling as quickly as I would like and, while I am still making them, in order to satisfy my cravings for being creative, I have decided to design my own line of personalized stationary and invitations. It is at pinkinkdesign.etsy.com and I would love love love to know what you think about the designs I have come up with so far because it will help me to design better ones in the future. I would also love to design something especially for you. Thanks!

No comments: