Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We're Back!

I know that it's been a while since I've written anything so here is an update.
These are just some random pictures of the girls that I thought were cute.

Here is Kira in the book bed that she built. With her imagination she comes up with the cutest stuff.

These are some puppets that Kira and I made. I drew and she colored. There is a princess penguin, princess elephant and princess piggy.


Here are my little princesses. Seriously, they never take the dressups off! They wear them more than their regular clothes and I can't even get them off to go to the store. I dress them in the morning and 10 minutes later they are princesses. Oh well, at least they're having fun!

"Here's what I'm thinking..."
"NO MORE PICTURES!"
Here is Kate opening some birthday presents from Aunt Pearl and Aunt Conni. Some favorites were the phone, the purse, and especially the shrek paper!

No comments: