Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He's Finally Here!!!

Our little baby boy is finally here and we are so excited! He was born at 3:31 am on February 17, 2008 (yes, he was born on uncle ryan's birthday! It's just payback since his little Anna was born on my birthday:)) He weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz. and is 20.5 inches long. And, we finally named him - Bryce David Mecham. His daddy is so proud and his sisters just can't get enough. Kira keeps telling him, "I'm your big sister," in a high pitched voice and Kate won't let anyone else hold him. She keeps saying, "my brodder." They both love to kiss him lots and they are being so cute. I hope it lasts. Here are some pictures from the hospital.


Thanks to everyone for their love and support. We enjoyed visiting with you at the hospital. I wish I could all of the pictures on here, but the internet is being a stinker and it keeps dying on me, so I'll stop with these.

(We made it home and here is Bryce posing as an old man! By the way, the excitement of a new baby has worn off already as Kate is SO EMOTIONAL and crying her eyes out as we speak and Kira is yelling, "I want a girl, I want a girl!" I think she thought that this baby came ready to play with her and sleep in her tents and crawl all over and she is saddly disappointed. Oh, well, you can't please everyone:) but I sure love him LOTS!) More to come later.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I emailed you and you never responded. I guess you have been a little busy. I want to know more of what is going on in the new life of 3 kids. I am so excited for you. He was early, right?