Thursday, August 21, 2008

moving update

I haven't posted about it because there is not much progress but I've had a lot of people ask about how our moving process is coming, so here is what's happening. We've had about 3 families come to see our house, so we are just waiting on the selling side and we can't buy until we sell, so we are waiting on the buying side too. The "great" news is that the houses we found that we liked have now been bought, so we are back to square one with that:) This is not at all good because our realtor that is helping us find a house is the oldest, slowest person I've ever met. We've nicknamed her "the turtle" because she was so slow at finding the houses it was funny. We made so many U-turns I thought I'd be sick! It took FOREVER to see the houses and now we have to do it all over again. Yea! I've never been more frustrated in my whole life than I am with this moving process. Oh well. What do you do. Hopefully I'll survive to tell the rest of the story - if it ever has an ending. LOL!

No comments: