Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Cozy Nest

So we've lived in our new house about a month now and I've had lots of people want to see pictures of it, so I took some to show you. It's a rambler with 3 beds upstairs and 2 down. We have 2 bathrooms and a front room and a living room upstairs also and 1 bath and a big family room downstairs. It has been fun for the kids to have a new place to roam around and I have had so much fun with the decorating. I still haven't found places for everything, but I'm working on it. We all love our new house and it's finally starting to feel like home a little bit which is nice.


okay, so we haven't changed our internet yet and I can only get one picture to come up so here it is...ta da...our kitchen and living room. Yay! I'll try to get more later.

No comments: