Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bye-Bye-Boobies!!!

I didn't know if I should blog about this because it is sort of personal...but I am so excited that I just had to tell everyone. I finally got rid of my enourmouse boobs with some very wonderful breast reduction surgery. YEAH!!! I can't believe the weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders, literally. My surgeon took out a whopping five pounds, FIVE POUNDS. Isn't that so amazing...I can stand up straight without hunching over and I actually look proportional in my clothes!!! Sorry, I can't stop with the exclamation points, I'm just so happy. Now I can play volleyball and run around better with my kids. I was really scared at first. I actually can't believe that I went through with it, but there was just no turning back. It's is something that I have wanted for a long long time and it was just time to jump in. The only time I've ever been this happy and sore at the same time was when I had my babies and so if you can imagine that, then maybe you can imagine how great this feels. Well, that's enough of that. Just wanted to share. Goodbye big bra size F and hello to a C that's the new me. Hee Hee!

9 comments:

Mickelson Family said...

I am soo happy for you. I would love to see you. I want to do the same. My sister had it done and she is so happy. I got to help out with the after surgery and that is what scares me about getting it done. Maybe you could recommend a good Dr.

Amber said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH FOR MEGAN!!!! We are so happy for you too! I'm so glad you are excited and happy!! The pain is temporary... So glad for you!!

Julie Mulcock said...

WOW. That is a big deal! I hope your recovery goes well. Congratulations. What a great way to lose some weight ;)

Krissa said...

Wow...That is awesome! Hope your recovery goes good!!!!

Walters Family said...

Congratulations. I know a friend that had it done. It came with a lot of thought into making that decision but she is so happy she made it and didn't know why she didn't do it sooner. I hope your healing goes well and fast!

Sarah said...

I wish I could see the changes. Did you keep those 5 lbs? I sure need them added to mine! It is so fun to read about your family. They are all so cute and growing up so fast!

Jenny said...

I'm with Sarah - I could really use a little extra to at least get me to an A. But CONGRATS, MEG! I'm glad you feel better and that you're happy with the outcome!

Katie Jane said...

Megan, I hope the pain leaves you soon and I am glad it's all over! Congrats!

Jodi said...

WOO HOO!! I'm so excited for you. I know how bad you wanted this. I'm sorry I can't be there to take care of your kids. We miss you like crazy. Porter still asks when he can play with Kira. Love Ya