Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've been Tagged!

1. Four places I go over and over:
* To the computer to check my blog - I'm so addicted!
* To sit in front of the TV and watch movies- I'm also so addicted!
* Walmart - it's the only store in town.
* To sit on my front porch - my girls love to play outside, but do you think they'd play in the backyard with all the fun toys where I don't have to monitor so much? Oh no. It has to be out front. Oh well, it gives me an excuse not to clean my house:)

2. Four people that email me the most:
* My sister Amy
* My Dad
* Potterybarn
* Redbox
I never really look at emails, so no one emails me:)

3. Four of my favorite foods:
* Iced Sugar Cookies from Blimpie
* Strawberries
* Jr. Mints
* Lindor Chocolate Truffles - to die for!

4. Four places I'd rather be right now:
* Shopping - At homebodies, target, potterybarn, old navy, anywhere!
* At my moms - she takes good care of me and the kids. I don't have to think so much about being a mom:)
* A hot bathtub with a good book.
* Blimpies - so I could be eating a delicious sugar cookie:)

5. Four movies I would watch over and over again:
* Anne of Green Gables
* Along Came Polly
* All Ten Seasons of Friends
* PS I Love You
and a ton more...(Krista, I also love Troop Beverly Hills!)

6. Four people I am tagging:
* Jenny Hansen
* Katie Thalman
* Julie Mulcock
* Jodi Powelson

There's a little about me. That was fun.

No comments: