Friday, September 26, 2008

My 30th Birthday

It's my 30th birthday!!! I wish I had a picture from my first real birthday to today, but I don't, so oh well. I am so excited to be 30. I thought it might be wierd, but it's not:) What a fun day. I watched my favorite movie this morning, got a shower before noon, gave myself a pedicure, had a visit from a good friend (jodi:)) who gave me my favorite body butter and some chocolate - yum, and had phone calls from friends and family. Then we met Dave and had dinner at Chili's and just hung out as a family. What could be better? Oh yeah, NYC is tomorrow! Now that just about is the best birthday ever. Yea! 30 is great!

3 comments:

Mickelson Family said...

Happy Birthday, Megan!

I hope you enjoy your trip to NYC. You guys need to hurry and move up here closer because Sugar can't wait to have a playdate. She loves checking out your blog with me.

Bethany said...

Happy late Birthday Megan!!!
Your blog is so cute! It is so fun to see pictures of Bryce since I haven't seen him in person yet. Maybe I can see him for real at Christmas. :) Have fun in New York!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I meant to call you and even thought about it at 8am, but I didn't think you would want a call at 6am your time. Then I forgot the rest of the day. Sorry. I hope you had a great time in NYC. It is a great place to visit.

P.S. You are soooo old!