Friday, March 13, 2009

I just had to share the cute suggestion box that I just made for people to write suggestions in for Relief Society Enrichment Nights. I bought a 7X7 cardboard box from Walmart and then I used a free digital scrapbook kit called Happy Go Lucky from Shabby Princess to make the top and side covers. The picture is kindof washed out but I think it turned out so cute and I am excited to take it to church:) BTW - I just found the best website. It tells you where a lot of the cute freebies are for digital scrapbooking. If you are interested the site is raspberrypatch.

2 comments:

Mickelson Family said...

WOW! this is so cute.
What kind of printer do you have? I want to get a better printer so I can print my own photos or just cute stuff like this.

Amber said...

You are so creative! You always do such cute things!! Love that! Are you on the Enrichment Board?