Saturday, April 5, 2008

When the mom's away the kiddies will play...

So it is conference weekend and I thought I'd get a little cleaning done while I listened to conference, so I finally got Bryce to sleep and I thought the girls were downstairs watching a movie, but when I checked on them, this is what I found. Number 3 was sleeping like a baby:)...
...number 1 was creativly making a mud soup in the backyard...
(Looks yummy huh) ...and number 2 found the markers and was making herself into a work of art! All I can say is thank goodness they're washable.
(is this the face of an angel or what!)
These are my three little ones to a tee - Bryce is still in the sleeping all day but up all night phase, Kira is my little "loves to be creative and make a concoction out of everything", and Kate is my independent spirit and makeup artist who loves to put ANYTHING that she thinks is makeup all over her body. I love seeing their little personalities come out. Being a mom is the best!

No comments: