Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some more random pics I forgot

Grandama Jane and Kira making our favorite chocolate chip cookies. It's a good thing she has grandma to show her how to make these because mommy's NEVER turn out quite right. Kira has this thing about lining things up and today it wa dandelions. I don't know where she picked up these great organizational skills because it definantly wasn't from me:)

Here is Kate wearing her coconut boobies and literally 10 pairs of her new underwear. The things they come up with! I wish there was a lock on their closet so they couldn't change their clothes 7 times a day - (I actually do dress them normally in the morning) - but I guess I'm just glad that they use their imaginations and are creative.
A better view of the underwear!



1 comment:

Jess said...

I saw you comment on Sarah's blog and she gave me your blog address. I hope it is ok I'm checking it out. I can't believe you are a mother of 3!!! Your kids are darling and I loved seeing what you are up to. I have a blog too if you want to see it. My link is Pudge and Co on Sarah's blog!