Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was in the house cleaning it up for the ump - teenth time today when I looked outside and found my cute Kira and her friend building this fort. Those were the days weren't they - coming home from school and playing with your friends for hours, not worried about anything except what you will have for an after school snack and who gets the best side of the fort. Enjoying the fresh air and the green grass and just letting your imagination take you away into whatever adventure you can think of. I miss those days when responsibilties were less and relaxing was more...funny thing is, I wouldn't trade those days for what I have now (most days:)) because even though I am always cleaning and picking up toys and never getting any time to myself, I love watching my own kids enjoy this time in their lives when they have no worries and are able to be themselves. It's so fun to watch them learn and grow. I just love them.

No comments: