Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today was Kate's first visit to the dentist and she did SO GOOD. She just opened her mouth and let them do their thing ... and.... she didn't have any cavities!! I was so happy, considering that Kira has had more cavities than I can count. I don't know what the difference is because we brush and floss their teeth the same amount and I KNOW that Kate eats more sugar than Kira. Wierd. But anyway, I am so proud of Kate and the good girl that she is. Now if we could just get her potty trained:).

2 comments:

Julie Mulcock said...

Hey, I recognize that "Zero Cavity Club" certificate! That's been around since I was little! How fun! Congratulations to Kate!

Jess said...

Cavities are annoying. I brush like crazy and floss everyday and I have tons of cavities and Tim never flosses and brushes at night and has beautiful cavity free teeth...not fair!