Monday, August 31, 2009



It's official! She's a kindergartener! Yea! Here she is checking herself out in the mirror, giving me the "no more pictures, mom" look, and the classic 'on the front porch' pose. We had such a fun morning getting ready, and the bus just couldn't come fast enough. I think Kira asked me about 20 times when the bus was coming and funny enough, it never came. Turns out the driver was there 20 minutes early and when no one got on he just left! Wierd huh. Oh well, we'll be ready earlier tommorrow. She got home okay and told me she had "so much fun!" playing with friends on the playground and doing things in class. Oh my, what a day!

2 comments:

Mickelson Family said...

Awesome!
I am so excited for you Kira.

Jenny said...

What kind of a bus driver comes 20 minutes early?? Yay for Kira for being a kindergartener!